HELP FAMILIES STAY WARM THIS WINTER.
Bridge the Gap extends Byrd Barr Place’s Energy Assistance Program to help hundreds more families keep their power on and heat their homes during the cold winter months.
Sometimes the financial assistance through our federal funding doesn’t meet 100% of a household’s need or the assistance doesn’t reach customers fast enough before their energy is shut off. This is where Bridge the Gap comes in. With your support, we can provide immediate assistance and ensure Seattle residents keep the lights on and their homes warm.
YOUR DONATION CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
- Kathleen’s Story: $200 helped a disabled senior pay her bills.
- Robert’s Story: $200 allowed a dying man to remain in his home.
- Dashaye’s Story: $400 made the difference in keeping a former foster child and her family together.
- Katherine’s Story: $400 helped a self-employed social worker care for her family.
- Evelyn’s Story: $500 provided financial relief to a newly unemployed single mom who suffered significantly under the congressional cuts.