We’re here for you.
FOOD BANK TO RELOCATE TO 420 E. PIKE ST. FOR 15 MONTHS.
We will soon begin critical renovations of our building through summer 2022. Starting March 30, our food bank will be temporarily relocated to 420 E. Pike St., and will be open Tue. 11 am – 4 pm, Wed. 12 pm – 4 pm, and Thu. 10 am – 2 pm. You can continue to access other essential services on our website or by calling 206-812-4940. We are committed to serving our growing community throughout this renovation.
Our administration offices will also be temporarily relocated, and they will not be open to the public. We will continue to be accessible online and by phone at 206-812-4940, Monday through Friday, between 9 am and 5 pm.
Office Closure: Holidays
- Friday, January 1, 2021 (New Year’s Day)
- Monday, January 18, 2021 (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
- Monday, February 15, 2021 (Presidents’ Day)
- Monday, May 31, 2021 (Memorial Day)
- Friday, June 18, 2021 (Juneteenth)
- Monday, July 5, 2021 (Independence Day)
- Monday, September 6, 2021 (Labor Day)
- Monday, October 11, 2021 (Indigenous Peoples’ Day)
- Thursday, November 11, 2021 (Veterans Day)
- Thursday and Friday, November 25 and 26, 2021 (Thanksgiving)
- Close at noon on Thursday, December 23, 2021 (Christmas Eve)
- Friday and Monday, December 24 and 27, 2021 (Christmas)
Office Closure: Snow or Emergency
In addition to the dates listed above, Byrd Barr Place may have an unexpected closure due to extreme weather, severe power outages or other emergencies. Byrd Barr Place adheres to the Seattle Public Schools closures and delays due to snow.