We’re here for you.
FOOD BANK IS RELOCATED TO 420 E. PIKE ST. FOR 15 MONTHS.
We have begun critical renovations of our building through summer 2022. Starting March 30, 2021 our food bank will be temporarily relocated to 420 E. Pike St., and will be open Tue. 11 am – 4 pm, Wed. 12 pm – 4 pm, and Thu. 10 am – 2 pm. You can continue to access other essential services on our website or by calling 206-812-4940. We are committed to serving our growing community throughout this renovation.
Our administration offices will also be temporarily relocated, and they will not be open to the public. We will continue to be accessible online and by phone at 206-812-4940, Monday through Friday, between 9 am and 5 pm.
Office Closure: Holidays
- Monday, January 17, 2022 (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
- Monday, February 21, 2022 (Presidents’ Day)
- Monday, May 30, 2022 (Memorial Day)
- Friday, June 20, 2022 (Juneteenth)
- Monday, July 4, 2022 (Independence Day)
- Monday, September 5, 2022 (Labor Day)
- Monday, October 10, 2022 (Indigenous Peoples’ Day)
- Friday, November 11, 2022 (Veterans Day)
- Thursday and Friday, November 24 and 25, 2022 (Thanksgiving)
- Close at noon on Friday, December 23, 2022 (Christmas Eve)
- Monday and Tuesday, December 26 and 27, 2022 (Christmas)
- Monday, January 2, 2023 (New Year’s Day)
Office Closure: Snow or Emergency
In addition to the dates listed above, Byrd Barr Place may have an unexpected closure due to extreme weather, severe power outages or other emergencies. Byrd Barr Place adheres to the Seattle Public Schools closures and delays due to snow.