To be eligible for energy assistance from Byrd Barr Place, you must meet the following criteria.*
1) Use electricity, natural gas, wood, propane or oil to heat your home.
2) Live in one of the following Seattle zip codes:
* Residents of these zip codes who are not within Seattle city limits may be served by other agencies. If you are unsure if your home is located in our service area, please call us at 206-812-4940.
For zip codes not listed here, please contact the relevant agency:
South of Seattle and zip codes 98178 or 98106
Northeast of Seattle and 98133 zip code north of NE 145th Street
3) Meet the following household income guidelines.
Eligibility is based on the average household monthly income for the previous three months.
|2020–2021 Maximum Average Monthly Income Requirements|
|Household Size||LIHEAP & PSE|
* Meeting these criteria does not guarantee that you will receive assistance.