This fun kickoff to summer is a free community event open to the public. Stop by for an hour or the whole day, there’s something for everyone.
All-Day Festivities 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Hopscotch your heart out on a 1 mile hopscotch route through the neighborhood (route map coming soon)
- Free lunch from Dante’s Inferno featuring hot dogs, toppings galore, and chips
- Live DJ in Byrd Barr Place’s courtyard
- Kid Zone featuring a bouncy house, face painting, Play Street toys and activities, temporary tattoos, bubbles, sidewalk chalk, and playground in the Firehouse Park adjacent to Byrd Barr Place
- Flavorful cuisine from local food trucks (available for purchase)
- Free tours of Byrd Barr Place’s historic firehouse building
Evening Festivities 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Live music featuring Lady A, Meter Music, and JeMonica
- Beer garden
- Live entertainment with comedy, a magician, hooping, break dancers and more!
Don’t miss out! Come out and join the fun with family, friends, and neighbors plus help us raise funds for programs and services.